The new Hitman reboot will be getting a new game mode, called the Elusive target, tomorrow in which the the players will be given only 48 hours to kill the unmarked NPC using the small amount of intel which will be provided.
The first Elusive Target will be added today or tomorrow to the first Paris Episode. The time at which the target will be added is still to be specified. The event will run over the course till the end of the weekends.
Io Interactive released some pointers which are worth checking out as they provide a lot of info on this new game mode.
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Future Elusive Drops according to Io Interactive will come with less notice so consider this first target as a training mission while keeping an eye out for further content.
And for more news and reviews, keep checking back at Gaming Central.