As GTA Online bids goodbye to the snow, its also the last the day for you to grab the free fireworks rocket launcher simply by signing in. However, there is more to look forward to, as the game will get its new game mode and vehicles.
Called Vehicle Vendetta, the new game mode allows you to get a new bike – the Pegassi FCR 1000. Along with this, it features vehicular combat with an arsenal of power ups, including rockets, bombs, guns, vehicle transformations and much more. We’re still trying to figure out whether this brings the game closer to Mario Kart or Transformers (or even Blur, for that matter). I hope it’s Mario Kart.
Here’s a list of changes you can expect in the new mode:
NEW ADVERSARY MODE: VEHICLE VENDETTA
Now you can exercise your pent up road rage without concern for LSPD response units in Vehicle Vendetta -the new Adversary Mode that pits you and your teammates against an opposing crew of motorized maniacs, all competing for power-ups that can singlehandedly turn the tide of battle:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
As an added bonus, earn Double GTA$ & RP now through January 17th in Vehicle Vendetta. Buckle up.
STARTING JANUARY 3RD: WAREHOUSE DISCOUNTS, EXPORT BONUSES, SALES ON VEHICLES, WEAPONS & MORE
Whether you’re peddling counterfeit goods or shifting exotic vehicles, take advantage of the following bonuses and discounts between January 3rd and January 16th to expand your operations, boost your exports, and be well-prepared to eliminate all incoming challengers:
- 25% more GTA$ on Vehicle Exports
- 25% off Special Vehicle Warehouse Renovations & Special Cargo Warehouses
- 50% off Grenade Launcher
- 25% off Engine Performance Upgrades
- 25% off Body Armor, Ammo, Throwables and Explosive Weapon Ammo
- 25% off all Masks
The above discounts all kick off tomorrow, January 3rd and run through January 16th, so stock up and wreak havoc while you can.