By far one of the best trailers I’ve seen, just brilliant. If it were a trailer for a movie, I’d book tickets immediately.
Set in 18th Century France, Assassin’s Creed Unity puts gamers right in the midst of the uproar of the French bourgeois retaliation. The game tells the story of Arno and the Brotherhood of Assassins as they struggle to uncover the dark forces manipulating the French Revolution.
One of the main attractions of the game is the free-running option which allows you to virtually take on any obstacle that comes your way. So take to the streets, the rooftops, and the catacombs beneath the city alone or with up to three friends in the brand new co-op mode to make history and leave your mark on the French Revolution.
Assassin’s Creed Unity is the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all new engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience Paris during the French Revolution as never before — and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny. Assassin’s Creed Unity will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC October 28th.
– Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin far more lethal than his ancestors
– Grab up to three friends and embark on unforgettable story-based missions Co-op missions
– Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by an all new engine.
– Create your own unique play style by customizing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized abilities.
– Fight your way through the stunning open-world city of Paris, built to a scale only possible through the all new engine.