The developers that brought us some great games like the Saints Row series, just announced a new IP called Agents of Mayhem
There is not much info but the devs have released some info on their site along with the trailer which you can check out here –
From the official site:
“In the wake of a global assault, the world has fallen under the rule of LEGION, a super villainous cabal of criminal masterminds and costumed megalomaniacs.
The only ones who are capable of turning the tide are the Agents of MAYHEM. Led by Persephone Brimstone, these uniquely skilled agents are going to take down this New World Disorder by any means necessary.
- Take the fight to LEGION in Seoul: The City of Tomorrow, an open world brimming with world-shaking missions, city-spanning doomsday devices, and evil underground lairs!
- Take your team of three Agents into the field and swap between them on the fly for maximum mayhem!
- Upgrade and customize your Agents to create your personal dream team of gadget-wielding anti-heroes!
- Upgrade the ARK–MAYHEM HQ–to unlock even more mayhem-making means!
- The newest game from Volition, the studio responsible for Saints Row! “
The thing that got my attention is the Saint Row logo at the end, this trailer somehow does not feel correct and quite similar to saint’s row series.
I won’t be surprised if the name of the game is changed to Saints Row 5.
Anyways more information should be revealed at E3.
All aboard the E3 Hype train!
And for more news and reviews, keep checking back at Gaming Central.