Wales Interactive are delighted to announce a partnership with D’Avekki Studios to bring the Lovecraftian FMV murder mystery, The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker, to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in Spring 2018.
In The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker, YOU are a psychiatrist, trying to solve a murder whilst treating the unusual patients of the recently deceased Doctor Dekker. Ask any questions and collect the evidence as you uncover the identity of the randomly generated murderer whilst figuring out how to fix the chaos left behind.
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker invites you to explore the shadow reality that your patients inhabit – a world full of paranormal strangeness and horrors that go bump in your head, where all you have to rely on is your own mind.
Originally released on PC, the text adventure FMV is now optimised for console to include a suggested questions system which eliminates the need for a keyboard. Anyone with a keyboard will still have the option to type questions, phrases or keywords. The console version will also feature visual and navigational UI enhancements.
- FMV – 1600+ full screen HD video responses.
- RANDOM MURDERER – Chosen at the start of the game to combat spoilers.
- FREE TEXT INPUT – Ask whatever you want, type questions, phrases or just keywords.
- SUGGESTED QUESTIONS – A new question system optimised for console.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS – Find out whodunit, and what happens to you and your patients…
- MULTIPLE STORIES – 6 main suspects and 5 side-quests inc. John Guilor (Contradiction)
- SIMPLE UI – View evidence, make notes, watch replays, and see your question history.