The original Darksiders game is coming to PS4, PC, WiiU and Xbox One, in the form of a remaster, and is called Darksiders: Warmastered Edition. Originally slated for late October, the game has been delayed till November 25 so that the developers could polish the game further.
A full list of featured for the remastered edition has been now released, including 4K support for PC and PS4 Pro. Here’s the complete list:
• PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
• Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
• 4K support for PC and PS4 Pro
• Doubled all the texture resolutions
• Rendering improvements and rework
• 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (30 for Wii U)
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth.
Hunted by a vengeful group of Angels, War must take on the forces of Hell, forge uneasy alliances with the very demons he hunts, and journey across the ravaged remains of the Earth on his quest for vengeance and vindication.
• Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
• Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
• Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
• Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
• Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
For more news and reviews, keep checking back at Gaming Central.