Fans will soon have more to experience in the world of NieR: Automata with today’s announcement from Square Enix Ltd., that a set of downloadable content will be available for the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system and Steam from 2nd May 2017.
The downloadable content (DLC) set, titled “3C3C1D119440927”, will include three exciting new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
• Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
• Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
• New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
• Masks with unique “on equip” effects
• Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
The critically acclaimed NieR: Automata has shipped more than one million physical and digital copies worldwide. Developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames, it delivers a masterful mix of action and RPG gameplay. Players battle as androids 2B, 9S and A2 in order to reclaim the world for their human creators and uncover long-forgotten truths.
NieR: Automata is available now for the PlayStation 4 and PC in Europe and PAL territories. For more information, visit: nierautomata.com.