Jumping on to the Olympics buzz-train, Gameloft released an update for their critically acclaimed, best-selling racing game, Asphalt 8: Airborne. It features the city of Rio de Janeiro and the VIP System from Asphalt Nitro.
The update lets the players race their favourite cars on the streets of the beautiful city of Rio, the home of some of the world’s most gorgeous scenery, from high rise mountains to green forests and sunny beaches. It adds new hot cars including the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Donkervoort D8 GTO, and Fenyr Supersport, along with new events like Enduro Double Down and R&D. You can read the update notes below.
- NEW LOCATION: Discover the bustling streets of Rio. From its impressive mountains to the incredible beaches, dive into this very exotic city!
- LOGIN REWARDS: Check in on the game every day for increasingly awesome prizes with our Daily Login Rewards.
- VIP SYSTEM: Now there’s even more value in every purchase as each one boosts your VIP status, granting you extra rewards, special boxes, exclusive cars and more!
- NEW CARS: New cars are just ’round the bend! So check in often to catch the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Donkervoort D8 GTO, Fenyr Supersport and more.
- NEW EVENTS: More Enduro Double Down and R&D events are here! Overcome the challenges & bring some sweet rides home.
As with all the Asphalt games, the Rio update looks downright incredible. It’s easy to get into, and addictive enough to keep you coming back to it. Check out some screenshots if you don’t believe us.
For more news and reviews, keep checking back at Gaming Central.