Dollhouse is a mix of horror and noir themes blended together in some incredible ways. It’s not overly scary, but tells a story that definitely can make you uncomfortable, and the noir visuals nail it further down. You play as Marie, a detective piecing together her past in a mansion as something is coming after her. The graphics look a bit dated, but the art design makes up for it. There is, however, a good variety to the scenery, and the abilities and the story kept me hooked throughout the campaign.
Enjoyable gameplay, good variety
Great art style
Can get repetitive
This haunting horror game draws you into the mysterious atmosphere of film noir. Delve deep into the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her past memory by memory. Use the ‘Focus’ feature to see through the eyes of your pursuer as you try to survive a suspenseful game of cat and mouse.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Creep through procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode
- Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with a unique story