It has been a great year for games, but it has also been a great year for new game announcements, reveals and trailers. And here are the top 10 most watched video game trailers of 2017.
Do note that this list also includes trailers that were run as ads on YouTube, which explains Clash Of Clans. The list also does not seem to take into consideration gameplay demos, which explains why Super Mario Odyssey with over 23 million views is missing from the list.
- Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360°, 58.0 million views
- Official Call of Duty: WWII Reveal Trailer, 21.8 million views
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush – Google Play Trailer, 18.4 million views
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: Official Gameplay Trailer, 14.2 million views
- Destiny 2 – “Rally the Troops” Worldwide Reveal Trailer, 12.9 million views
- Minecraft: Better Together Update is now live! Togetherness ACTIVATED!, 11.8 million views
- Halo Wars 2 War of Wits: The Sale, 11.3 million views
- GTA Online: Smuggler’s Run Trailer, 10.8 million views
- The Avengers Project Announcement Trailer, 8.7 million views
- PES 2017 Mobile Launch Trailer, 8.6 million views