Here’s a look at what we will be releasing over the next few months for Titanfall 2.
Between April and June, we are confirming that we’ll be releasing:
• 2 more general multiplayer maps
• 2 more Live Fire Maps
• A new Titan
• Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone.
We’ll let you folks speculate as to what else we could be working on…
That’s not all we have in store; we’ll be continuing to support Titanfall 2 for months to come with awesome content, free trials, and more.
In addition to the new content, we’ve also got some updates to Titanfall 2 in the works. Today we can confirm that between April and June you can expect to see:
• Gen cap increase to 100
• Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
• A new Faction
• Marked for Death game mode
• More Pilot executions
• Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
• More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
• And more!
As we get closer to each new drop we’ll reveal more details about what’s coming that month. Thanks for all the awesome support!