Get ready to join the action on the 23rd February 2018 with Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe announces today all the physical Editions available for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, the new instalment of one of the most beloved anime series, developed by Dimps Corporation. Along with the edition’s announcement and the retail pre-order, the official release date has been undisclosed: the game will be shot into physical and digital stores on the 23rd February 2018.
Here all the available editions:
• Standard Edition: It includes the full Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game.
• Collector Edition: it features the full Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game, 2 main characters figurines dressed with exclusive costumes from the game – Kirito and Sinon -, 1 cloth Game Map and 1 exclusive artbook.
For those who will pre-order the game*, a code will be available which will unlock SAO Asuna and SAO Kirito Costumes and the Silver Assault Rifle, an in-game weapon.
To celebrate the pre-order opening new info about the game has been undisclosed:
• UFG Weapon: The user’s avatar will be gifted by the ArFA-Sys with this special weapon. It enables 3D movements around the environment allowing the player to throw a light wire and reach higher areas of the map, getting closer to enemies reaching a better shooting position or to hit flying opponents.
• Bounty Player: In offline mode, besides enemies, some NPC will appear and challenge the player. They can appear in group of 4 or alone and defeating them will guarantee more rewards and a thrilling experience.
• 4players Party: The player will have the chance to face the entirely solo experience by himself or go to up 4 party members. In party mode the player won’t direct control the members but will have the chance to set specific actions and behaviours.
• New Characters: Besides Kirito, Asuna and Sinon new characters will join the crew like Yuuki, Strea, LLenn and Pitohui, both from Alternative Online Gun Gale
• GC Events: During the game some special actions can trigger special party events to discover more about the characters’ life.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will be available on the 23rd February 2018, simultaneously for the first time on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC Digital Via Steam.