Get ready to join the action on the 23rd February 2018 with Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe announces today all the physical Editions available for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, the new instalment of one of the most beloved anime series, developed by Dimps Corporation. Along with the edition’s announcement and the retail pre-order, the official release date has been undisclosed: the game will be shot into physical and digital stores on the 23rd February 2018.
Here all the available editions:
• Standard Edition: It includes the full Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game.
• Collector Edition: it features the full Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game, 2 main characters figurines dressed with exclusive costumes from the game – Kirito and Sinon -, 1 cloth Game Map and 1 exclusive artbook.
For those who will pre-order the game*, a code will be available which will unlock SAO Asuna and SAO Kirito Costumes and the Silver Assault Rifle, an in-game weapon.
To celebrate the pre-order opening new info about the game has been undisclosed:
• UFG Weapon: The user’s avatar will be gifted by the ArFA-Sys with this special weapon. It enables 3D movements around the environment allowing the player to throw a light wire and reach higher areas of the map, getting closer to enemies reaching a better shooting position or to hit flying opponents.
• Bounty Player: In offline mode, besides enemies, some NPC will appear and challenge the player. They can appear in group of 4 or alone and defeating them will guarantee more rewards and a thrilling experience.
• 4players Party: The player will have the chance to face the entirely solo experience by himself or go to up 4 party members. In party mode the player won’t direct control the members but will have the chance to set specific actions and behaviours.
• New Characters: Besides Kirito, Asuna and Sinon new characters will join the crew like Yuuki, Strea, LLenn and Pitohui, both from Alternative Online Gun Gale
• GC Events: During the game some special actions can trigger special party events to discover more about the characters’ life.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will be available on the 23rd February 2018, simultaneously for the first time on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC Digital Via Steam.
Register with us for the best in gaming, and join us for video game discussions on our forums.