Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is out this week and we have it! But the real news is that Square Enix and United Front Games have released a launch trailer and a load of new screens.
Originally released on Xbox 360 and PS3, the major enhancements in regards the Definitive Edition are:
- Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting
- Higher detailed character models.
- Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
- Increased pedestrians and traffic density.
- Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism.
- More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences.
- All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is out on Xbox One, PS4 and PC on the 10th Oct in Europe and 14th Oct in NA.