After you’re done playing fast paced twitchy shooters like Doom and Apex Legends, there’s only one way to step it up – Lovely Planet 2: April Skies. It’s one of the most frantic shooters I have ever played, and it’s a vibrant mix of cartoonish graphics, speed and momentum. It is mostly level based with not much of a story, but it sure is an afternoon’s worth of pure fun. There are a good amount of levels to play with, and each are fun to go through.
Fast, fluid movement
Presents a good challenge
Not as good as Lovely Planet
Too easy at times
Score – 7/10
Sequel to the most adorable First Person Shooter Gun Ballet. Feel the speed once again as you jump and shoot your way through the familiar cuetsy abstract world filled with clever traps and angry baddies fuming with rage. Pick out targets with precision accuracy and dodge an infinite barrage of bullets carefully jumping between floating islands all while racing the clock for a better score.
- Play a 100+ levels of pure jumping and shooting
- Experience five unique worlds with brand new traps and enemies
- Replay every level in a more challenging new game mode
- Explore to find hidden levels, secrets and achievements
- Vibe to an original soundtrack by Calum Bowen