Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today released a new video for the upcoming RPG ingdom Come: Deliverance launching on 13 February 2018 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One the all in one entertainment system from Microsoft.
Today’s video focuses on the creation of the Soundtrack and gives a brief look behind the scenes and recordings. Music is a big part of immersion in Kingdom Come: Deliverance and underlines the different situations players will face perfectly. From strolling through beautiful forests to battling evil foes. A perfect orchestral surrounding throws players even deeper into the thick story and gameplay.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
• Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
• Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
• Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
• Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
• Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
• Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia