Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver’s critically acclaimed RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance launches on 13 February 2018 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, by releasing a new gameplay trailer today.
Tolstoy once stated that “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time”. While true for fighting in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, standing on the edge of a civil war and facing the desperate need for revenge, neither Bohemia nor Henry have any time to waste and will need to find another path to succeed.
Those who are patiently counting the days until its release can follow the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance Countdown here: kingdomcomerpg.com.
Truth be told, becoming a powerful warrior is only one way to succeed in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. There are plenty of other paths to choose from in this thrilling medieval game which features over one million words of written background story. That is more than twice the amount compared to the complete Lord of the Rings saga!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
• Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
• Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
• Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
• Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
• Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
• Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia