TFC Game Lab is back with another event organised especially for all the indie game developers in the country: The Indie Game Jam 2016!
Be part of a 24 hour long marathon where the goal is simple – create a kickass playable prototype based on the themes announced on the spot. The prize? INR 40,000 on the spot plus additional funding support to complete the game. How cool is that?
You can register here :: The Game Jam
1st Prize: INR 40,000 on the spot + Additional funding to complete the game + Freebies
2nd Prize: Funding + support to complete the game + Freebies
3rd Prize: Funding + support to complete the game + Freebies
1) Prototypes should be made on the themes announced on the spot.
2) Every prototype should be made on the spot within the time period. No old prototypes or code allowed.
3) NO ENDLESS RUNNERS. Seriously, avoid them or expect a straight NO from us.
4) Please carry your own hardware/software to build the prototype. We only provide the space, internet, food, drinks and fun time.
5) Additional funding/support to complete the game is subject to approval from TFC Game Lab.
6) EVERYONE in the team has to register with same team name.
7) Respect the space provided by TFC Game Lab for the activity.
3) Theme use;
4) AR use (additional points).
Please Note: TFC Game Lab has full authority to modify rules, select winners and deny entry to any participant without any notice.
For more news and reviews, keep checking back at Gaming Central.