The Dragon Ball Xenoverse series of games has taken Dragon Ball fans on new adventures, new heights of action & excitement, and now Nintendo fans will have their chance to experience the biggest most detailed Dragon Ball game ever when Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 launches for the Nintendo Switch on September 22, 2017 in the Americas and Europe.
Featuring Nintendo Switch specific controls and functionality, players will be able to execute famous moves such as the Kamehameha and the Spirit Bomb with the Joy Con Motion Controls. Players will also be able to join friends for grand Dragon Ball adventures through a six-player local play mode, exclusive to the Nintendo Switch.
• Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb with the Joy-Con motion controls.
• Six player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units required).
• Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally.
• Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe.
• More in-depth avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to Dragon Ball Xenoverse.